Sunday, March 22, 2009

Celebrating my Birthday in March!

My sister is an AMAZING artist! She had told me she was working on my birthday present and I was very excited to see what it was! It is always something so beautiful and I think that this particular painting is my favorite of ALL!!! I got the package Saturday, and like I said I was very anxious to see what it was. I had no idea what it could be! Of course she packed it face down, so my anticipation was mounting by the second! LOL I turned it over and it was the most beautiful portrait ever! Since I was young, I have always thought Audrey Hepburn was so classy and beautiful. (My sister knows this!) The painted portrait absolutely took my breath away. It is stunning! I told her we could celebrate my birthday every year in March if I can get anything even close to this as a present! Thank you so much Leslie! This gift means so much to me! I love you!

Sorry this last close-up isn't very clear...I am having to use my old camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty!!! She is so very talented!!!!!