Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A-ha! Dehydration!!!!

I have been getting headaches a lot lately, and last night I was asking Zach why. (As if he is my personal doctor!) He said he didn't know. Then he said, you are probably just dehydrated! Ohmygoodness! I think he is right! I like to think I drink a lot of water, but as it turns out, my "a lot" is not actually the right amount!!! Zach says I need to be drinking at least a gallon a day, especially if I am going to be working out at the gym 5 times a week! So.....instead of my normal 24 oz of water before a workout I am trying to get in 48 this morning!!! At least it's filtered water! I can't imagine having to drink this much water straight from the tap! (One time I told Tate he was going to have to get water from the tap, and he started to tip the bottled water machine over! He said he had no idea what "tap" was, and that maybe I just said "tip" wrong!!! He asked me if next time I could just say "sink"!!! I told him NO, because now he knows what the tap is!!! LOL Aubrie and I are going to this Total Body Circuit Training Class this morning! I am pretty sure it is going to kick my thighs! If you read this before or during the 9:30-10:30 hour....say a little prayer for my body! (I am just hoping it doesn't take a lot of coordination or rhythm!) LOL Happy April Fool's Day! *So far, I have played no jokes!!!*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny about Tate and Tap Water. Seriously Laughing Out Loud!!!!!
I love the story of Leslie telling her class in high school something about the ICE BOX. The whole class and teacher were like .....what????Ice Box? What is that? OK...well after that I've tried to refer to it at the refrigerator. I didn't know it was such a big deal to call it something other than Ice Box. LOL. I still hear Wayne calling it an ICE BOX. Try it on Tate. Tell him to get you some water from the Ice Box. LOL!!!!

bright eyes said...

I believe I have that in a book of Grandma's memories of having an ice box that kept things cold. It was something new. :) Also the television with people moving around. :)