Saturday afternoon, Zach decided to take the boys to fly kites. Mom sent the boys some money and Tate bought a kite with his money. We already had a kite, and then Zach took Bode to get a cheap one. So they all had a kite to fly! They went down to the middle school where there is an open field to fly them. Tate was really upset because Bode's cheap kite was flying way better than his kite! I ended up walking over to the middle school to take some pics!
I now realize....red and orange do not GO together!
Today is Sunday. This afternoon I ran to the C-Store and back (about 2 miles), and then we took the boys to fly kites again. Zach took Tate to get a cheap kite so that his would fly like Bode's! I took the video camera instead of my digital camera, so there are no pics today! I had also decided to take Abby to play fetch, since it is a big open field! It was a great idea until she got close enough to the tree line where she picked up a scent, and decided she didn't want to listen to anyone! When we finally got her attention....I had to walk her by her collar for at least 100 yards to the car! It was time for her to go home!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment