Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Survived!!!
So I survived the TB Circuit Class! It was really tough! I must admit I kicked butt in the "court-drills".....it's kinda like sprinting half way and then sprinting all the way to the wall! But there was a lot more to this class than that! There was one exercise where we had to take these kettle-bells and with both hands lift them over and behind our heads. I was having to ask this girl how to do it, and she said "your triceps!" and so I did it another way, and then two other girls turned around and said "no...your triceps, as they are demonstrating!" I obviously had no idea what tricep exercises were! LOL (Zach would've been so embarrassed!!!) I'm glad he wasn't there to see! Ha!
So this afternoon, I am going to get detergent. It is sad that I have to go all the way to Target to get it. For one, it's always a good price there, and two, they seem to be the only place that carries the kind I like! Target can be a dangerous place for me! I tend to always end up with more than just detergent in my basket!
Ok, well I need to get this towel off of my head before my hair completely dries in it! That would not be a cute look! LOL
2 comments:
I wish you would share a little of your excitement about exercising with me. I would love to work out, but I'm just too lazy! You look great by the way.
There really is no "EXCITEMENT!" It is getting easier, now that I am in a routine of going to the gym, but living in Amarillo (where the Thai food is AMAZING!) I put on a couple....well, more than a couple of pounds! I knew I had to do something about it! And plus after I work-out I feel really good!!
Post a Comment