Monday, December 7, 2009
Finally HOME!!!!
We made it back to Camp Lejeune about 7:00 tonight...that was after a trip to none other than Wal-Mart! I had to have milk and a couple of other things before the boys get ready for school in the morning! I don't want them to go back :( I have enjoyed getting to spend so much time with them, and I really am going to miss them. It's like they are starting school all over again. I'm glad my Mom will be here for 6 more days, but then when she leaves, it's really going to be quiet! :(
Bode is super excited about getting to ride the bus in the morning and see all of his friends. I think Tate wishes he didn't have to go back. He has a reading test tomorrow that he had better make a 100% on!
Ok, well this is a lot of rambling, and I'm tired....it's the time I've been waiting for----bed time in MY BED!!!!
G'Night.
1 comment:
Glad you are home safe!! Wish I could have seen you~ It sounds like you had an awesome trip!! I sure miss you guys! Have fun with your mom there! Love ya!
Post a Comment