Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Gingerbread House
I always think that gingerbread houses look like a lot of fun, and that the boys will have a lot of fun putting them together. The second half of my thought is always more true than the first! The house never EVER turns out to look like the one on the box....no matter how hard we try! It all just ends up being one sticky mess. But it's a fun mess for the boys, and it makes them smile.
I haven't been in the greatest mood lately, and I guess it's because the reality of this deploment is finally setting in. This is the first Christmas we will EVER have spent without Zach and it STINKS! :( I miss him terribly, and I am sad that he will have to spend his Christmas alone. I keep reminding myself how blessed I am to have the boys here with me. Hopefully the holidays will go by quickly and before we know it Spring break will be here and Zach will be home for a couple of weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment