Monday, January 11, 2010

Funnies ;)

Tate and Bode both say funny things a lot.  They constantly have me cracking up.  A couple that Tate has said recently that I put on a “post-it'” to remember…..

We were driving to New Jersey, after the big WINTER STORM, and there was A LOT of snow on the ground.  I don’t think the boys had ever seen that much snow.  We were about an hour away from MiMi’s (Zach’s Mom) house and Tate was extremely tired of being in the car.  All he could think about was getting out of the car!  He was noticing all of the snow piled up on the sides of the road from the snow plows.  He very seriously looked at me and said, “You could push me out of this car right now, and I wouldn’t even care!”  I laughed so hard.  I had to explain to him that while that snow looks all fluffy and soft, he would still be hurt very bad if I were to push him out of the car! What’s funny is that he would actually think I (MIGHT) EVER push him out of the car! 

A little further down the road Tate looked up on the GPS and noticed that our ETA was in 10 minutes.  He stared straight ahead and out of complete frustration said, “This is exactly what it’s like when I’m in the corner.  We have 10 minutes and I can’t go anywhere.  I could just die right now, really Mom, I could just die my back hurts so bad.”  I’m already laughing, and he goes on…”If I die, Uncle Jerry would have to put me in a casket.  Will you make sure he puts Indians on the top of it, you know on the inside where you can pick what you want, I want Indians.”      -When we were in Texas for Thanksgiving, we stopped by my Uncle Jerry’s funeral home and he showed the boys some caskets, I guess Tate had been putting a lot of thought into what he wanted on his! -

What funny boys I have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is all so hilarious!!!! So glad you are keeping this online diary so that you can look back and have a good laugh when you want. I'm still laughing!!!